121 Law Associates


Visa and Immigration

Working in the United Kingdom

High-value migrants as Tier 1 (General), (Investor), (Entrepreneur), (Exceptional talent), (Graduate entrepreneur), Skilled workers as Tier 2 priority applications, Tier 2 (General), (Minister of religion), (Sportsperson), (Intra company transfer), Temporary workers as Tier 5 (creative and sporting), (charity workers), (religious workers), (government authorised exchange), (international agreement), (Youth mobility scheme), Domestic workers, Representative of overseas business, Film crew on location, Overseas qualified doctors taking the PLAB test, Postgraduate doctors and dentists and all Investors, entrepreneurs, exceptionally talented people, skilled workers and Temporary workers immigration categories for non-European migrants who want to work in the UK.

Studying in the United Kingdom

Tier 4 (General), Tier 4 (Child) and Student visitor immigration categories for people from outside Europe who want to study in the UK.

Partner and Family Members

Family members of British citizens and settled persons, Family members of migrant workers and students (Transitional arrangements for who had applied on or before 8 July 2012) Reuniting asylum seekers with their families, Marriage and civil partnership, Forced marriage and Domestic violence.

Visiting the United Kingdom

General visitors, Child visitors, ADS visitors, Family visitors, Business visitors, Sports visitors, Prospective entrepreneurs, Parents of children at school, Entertainer visitors, Visitors for marriage or civil partnership, Visitors for private medical treatment, Visitors in transit and Visitors undertaking permitted paid engagements.

EEA Nationals

EEA Family Permit Residence Documents

An EEA family permit is a form of 'entry clearance' to the UK (similar to a visa) for nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are family members of EEA nationals.
Read more

Residence Documents

Residence card for non-European family member of an EEA or Swiss national and registration certificate and document certifying permanent residence for EEA or Swiss nationals.
Read more

A1, A2 and A8 EEA Nationals

Registration certificate for Croatian, Bulgarian and Romanian nationals A1, A2 Countries and The A8 countries namely Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia joines European Union in 2004.
Read more

Turkey, Swiss and other European Nationals

The Turkish nationals may benefit from the European Community Association Agreement (ECAA) with Turkey if they want to establish themselves in business in the UK. Turkish national can apply to come to or remain here in the Turkish ECAA business category.
Read more


Indefinite Leave to Remain/PR

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as 'indefinite leave to remain'.Your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category. Form SET(M) to apply to settle here as the husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried/same-sex partner of a British citizen or someone who is settled here. Form SET(F) is for settlement applications by children of British citizens or people who are settled here. Form SET(DV) is for settlement applications by the victims of domestic violence. Form SET(BUS) to apply for settlement as a retired person of independent means or a sole representative of an overseas firm. Form SET (Protection Route) is for settlement applications by refugees or people granted humanitarian protection. Form ECAA 2 for Turkish citizens and form ECAA 4 for Bulgarian or Romanian citizens who are established in business in the UK under the terms of the ECAA.
Read more

British Citizenship

British citizenship is one of the six different forms of British nationality namely British citizenship, British overseas citizenship, British overseas territories citizenship, British national (overseas), British protected person; and British subject.
Read more